Saturday, January 31, 2009

getting ready to RUN

Well I'm finalizing my schedule and plan to start full go on Monday. I have a peace about me - like this is what I'm supposed to be doing. I"m also looking for a superman wristband to wear while I train - I think when I look down at it I'll remember heck 3, 4,8, 10 or 13 miles is NOTHING compared to our superman. I"m being a BIG FROG right now.
Also want to post that I check up on many J5 kids and Mason Woods isn't doing very well. Mason was in the hospital when Trey was first in there and had a successful Bone marrow transplant from his brother - Trey. Mason sent Trey a lot of greeting cards and even though they never really hung out they had a special connection. I talked to Brad - Ryan's dad and he seems to be doing better from the other night - he's having headaches and has to have some tests on Monday. Keep praying for these special kids. They go thru so much, more than we will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment